It’s hard to believe that on this day one year ago, we brought together our very first Visionaries in conversation: Tim Ellis, CMO of the NFL and Kenny Mitchell, former CMO of Snap (now CMO of Levi’s). They shared how they are leveraging the new (augmented) reality within their smash partnership–and wow, it was fun! But it was just the beginning…
Since then, we’ve welcomed 80 of the world’s top marketing leaders across industries who are pioneering the future of marketing, sharing real-time experiences, and getting real about current challenges on the Visionaries podcast.
Throughout the series, these marketing Visionaries have shared their perspectives on marketing’s most pressing topics—culture, purpose, community, new tech, you name it. And of course, they’ve shared incredible leadership advice and their own personal experiences to help others learn and grow.
We’ve assembled a list of Visionaries at the forefront of these topics. Click into the articles below to see what our Visionaries have had to say over the year:
- The Forecast of The Future of Marketing
- Gainful Leadership Tips from the C-Suite
- Marketers Using Their Platform for Good
- Genuinely Helpful Career Advice Told by Marketing Leaders
- 8 Ways to Scope out The Best Marketing Talent
- Valuable Observations of Culture from Marketing Leaders
- The Secrets to Building Community as a CMO
- Proven Tips for The Best Marketing Teams
- Marketing Leaders’ Perspectives on Winning Partnerships
You Can Find the MTM Visionaries Podcast On Apple, Spotify, Amazon, and more!
Visionaries, hosted by Nadine Dietz, airs every week and is brought to you in partnership with The Wall Street Journal. Each week, two new Visionary leaders share their game plan and how that impacts today’s teams, talent, and hybrid work environment.
Marketers That Matter® is a community of top marketing executives coming together to pioneer the future of marketing, sharing real-time experiences, and solving current challenges.
Our parent company, 24 Seven, specializes in helping you find exceptional marketing and creative talent for your teams.